Easy to create if you use Static Cell. Also It can include UISwitch and UISegmentedControl and so on. This is sample for memorandum.
1. Create New project (File -> New -> Project -> Single View Application)
Embed the Navigation Controller into initial ViewController. (Editor -> Embed in -> Navigation Controller), after that an item-button embed into toolbar for connecting UITableViewController.
2. Add UITableViewController sub class
Table View Controller added into I.B(Interface Builder) from Object Library. Connects a segue between item-button and UITableViewController sub class.
3. Create a Static Table View
Default view is dynamic cells. So, content type has changed to Static Cells. In this sample, two groups, and each group has one cell. Upper cell has a UISwitch, and below has a UISegmentedControl.
4. Create a UITableViewController Sub Class
File -> New -> File -> Cocoa Touch Class -> UITableViewController
5. Connects @IBOutlet, @IBAction to UITableViewController sub class
Unlike the Dynamic Cell, each object connects direct to UITableViewController sub class.
6. Finally, add some code.
Sample code is here.